Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Project 1: Logo (Part 3)

Create the final logo in Illustrator, based off of one of your sketches. You do not have to follow your base sketches to the T, if you find a design flaw that your final version resolves. If you deviate from your original sketch, simply explain why you did so. If you decided to make any additional sketches or mock-ups before the final, include those in your blog as well as it shows your progress. Your grade will be based off of effort, competency with the tools, your overall development from concept to completion and your explanation of your final decisions.




I chose this logo as my final logo because it gave the clearest idea of what my product is. I also changed the name to "pocket mom" instead of "where's my?" and am now using that as the slogan for the product. I also liked the red and yellow colors that I used in this logo.

No comments:

Post a Comment