Monday, October 24, 2011

Final Business Card

Must be done in InDesign. The graphics can be made from Photoshop or Illustrator. Can use royalty free stock photography or illustrations. Random images from Google will not be accepted. Upload the JPEG onto the blog along with an explanation of your process and design choices. Place the folder which contains your inDesign file and all images onto the Student Server in the "Business Cards" folder. Bring a print of your business card to class (can be printed from your home computer with the front and backs on separate papers.)


 

I chose this particular design because it was a popular one in class and the main age group for my product is college students. I like the simplicity of it and how it states what the product is. I stuck with my original colors and just added black for my name and contact information. I decided to put my slogan on the back of the card along with another clear description of what the product is.

No comments:

Post a Comment